Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review: Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans

Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home JobsKiller Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What did you enjoy about this book? I liked that the author cleared up misconceptions about work at home jobs that promise a lot of money fast. So many want to get rich quickly but they forget about the hard work.

What have you read that is similar to this book? I haven't read any book that focuses on work at home opportunities so this was a first for me and I liked it.

What are some of the major themes of this book? The most central theme was finding legit work at home jobs and what you needed to spot the difference.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment