Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review: Sleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera

Sleeper's RunSleeper's Run by Henry Mosquera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Using information from the book, rewrite the ending of the book. I would have had Trisha to go after Eric and confess her feelings to him. This was the only thing I did not like about the book.

What did you think was the most interesting part of the book? When Eric learned what had happened to him. You really feel for him and want to know the truth as much as he does.

Did you find this book a quick read? For the book club yes, this was a fast read. We all wanted to know how it ended and we will definitely recommend this book to those who like this genre.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment